Sommer Wright PMHNP, ARNP, RN
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Populations: Adults, Adolescents and Children 13+
Hi, I’m Sommer Wright, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at Skybridge Counseling & Psychiatry. I am a board-certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with over 20 years of experience working in the medical field. I help adults and adolescents who are considering medications to treat symptoms of anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, and other mental health concerns.
Medications can be powerful tools in your journey toward health. I can help you manage medications for existing mental health diagnoses, and if you are new to mental health treatment, I can help you decide whether medication is the right choice for you.
As a care provider, I consider my first job to listen and really hear what a person is saying. I believe it’s important for providers and patients to work as a team. It’s my priority to really listen to each person I meet, understanding that treatment is individualized (there are no cookie-cutters).
Education / Credentials
- Board-certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Graduated with a P.M.H.N.P. from Southern Adventist University in Collegedale, TN.
- License #60807286 in Washington and Idaho #65128
- 2 years’ experience working at Orange Grove, a 4 bed home for people with autism.
- Worked for 12 years with adolescents & latency at Parkridge Valley Hospital Child & Adolescent Campus in Chattanooga, TN.
- Experienced in working with people with Autism, with a special interest in working with people who are nonverbal.
Now scheduling telehealth psychiatric evaluations for Washington and Idaho residents. If you are interested in making an appointment or have questions please complete the Contact Us form.