Sommer Wright, P.M.H.N.P
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Education / Credentials
- Board-certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Graduated with a P.M.H.N.P. from Southern Adventist University in College Town, TN.
- 2 years’ experience working at Orange Grove, a 4 bed home for people with autism.
- Worked for 12 years with adolescents & latency at Parkridge Valley Hospital Child & Adolescent Campus in Chatanooga, TN.
- Experienced in working with people with Autism, with a special interest in working with people who are nonverbal.
Now scheduling new patient appointments for Washington and Idaho residents. If you are interested in making an appointment or have questions, please fill out and submit a contact form. *Telehealth appointments and on-site appointments available (Spokane Valley, WA).