Compassionate and experienced mental health care.
Sommer Wright, P.M.H.N.P
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Education / Credentials
- Board-certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Graduated with a P.M.H.N.P. from Southern Adventist University in College Town, TN.
- 2 years’ experience working at Orange Grove, a 4 bed home for people with autism.
- For 12 years, I worked with adolescents & latency at Parkridge Valley Hospital Child & Adolescent Campus in Chatanooga, TN.
- I am experienced in working with people with Autism, and I have a special interest in working with people who are nonverbal.
- I moved to Spokane in 2017.
Scheduling appointments starting March 8, 2021. If you are interested in making an appointment or have questions, please fill out and submit a contact form. *Telehealth appointments and on-site appointments available (Spokane Valley, WA).